For encasing high-voltage systems, AttaBox’s Triton Series offers a comprehensive selection of non-metallic enclosures in polycarbonate and fiberglass materials. The company offers 12 product lines encompassing over 800 parts numbers and over 30 configurations along with complementary thermal and standard accessories.
These fiberglass-reinforced polyester enclosures are said to be ideal for mounting high voltage electrical systems where wiring requires enough bend radius to enter the cabinet. They are viable for applications involving diverse environmental conditions.
The Triton Series offers wall mount and large freestanding enclosures. Sizes range from 24 in. x 20 in. to 90 in. x 72 in. Other features include:
- Two cover options: opaque cover and flush bonded window
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester material
- Memory retaining polyurethane gasket
- 304 series stainless steel hardware
- Integral mounting feet
- Molded in panel mounting inserts or studs
- High temperature, flame-retardant, non-corrosive, environmental designs
- Wall mount or free-standing configurations
For more Triton Series scenarios, checkout the Triton datasheet.