Researchers at Grand View Research project the global electrostatic precipitator market size will be valued at $14.97 billion by 2025.
The company’s report anticipates the market to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period. Rising consumer awareness, inclination towards healthy lifestyle, and rise in air pollution are expected to drive the market growth.
- Rising adoption of air pollution control equipment, coupled with stringent government regulations, is expected to boost the global electrostatic precipitator market by 2025. Industrialization of energy and manufacturing industries is predicted to further enhance business growth over the forecast period.
- Increasing investments and technological advancements are expected to encourage expansion of the market for electrostatic precipitator in the forthcoming years.
- Critical air pollution level caused by vehicles and industries coupled with high demand for pollution controlling equipment in developing countries such as India and China are anticipated to spur market growth over the forecast period.
- The power generation segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
- The dry type electrostatic precipitator was valued at USD 9.66 billion in 2017 and is predicted to witness robust growth over the forecast period.
- The U.S. electrostatic precipitator market revenue is projected to expand at a 2.2% CAGR over the forecast period owing to stringent governmental policies along with rise in demand for air pollution control equipment
- U.K., in terms of revenue, is projected to register a 1.8% CAGR over the forecast period
- Growth in the India market can be attributed to rapid pace of industrialization, rising air pollution levels, and evolving regulatory framework.
Need more data? Then browse the “Electrostatic Precipitator Market” research report.
Grand View Research, Inc.