Hexa Research foresees the global electronic camera stabilizers market reaching $12.20 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017 to 2025 – not too shabby! Demand for these products is expected to rise in the coming years due to increase in usage of camera stabilizers in movie and entertainment, sports, professional photography, underwater travel, and sports industries.
- The movie industry is one of the largest and most lucrative categories in the global entertainment sector.
- Although sales of DSLRs are currently declining, the market still offers lucrative opportunities for the application of stabilizers. Professionals associated with wildlife, travel, and tourism photography constitute potential consumers of DSLRs.
- Manufacturers are focusing on advanced technical integrations to make stabilizers suitable for all types of cameras.
- The Europe electronic camera stabilizers market was valued at $2.43 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% from 2017 to 2025.
- U.K., Germany, and Russia are some of the leading countries contributing to Europe's prominent market share. In 2017, the U.K.
Need more stabilizing data? Browse the full “Global Electronic Camera Stabilizers Market” research report.