Scottsdale, AZ --- Taking place November 7-9 in Scottsdale, Arizona and in collaboration with the Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation (AREDF), the Arizona UAS Summit & Expo agenda focuses on the current impact of unmanned aircraft systems and the future opportunities for Arizona and the greater southwestern U.S. Focused on both small and large unmanned aircraft systems, the three-day event will provide comprehensive presentations about the regional commercial markets in need of UAS support, as well as testing activities and ongoing government-led UAV operations and achievements.
The Arizona UAS Summit agenda will highlight in-depth analysis and timely presentations on the following:
• State dignitaries and leaders ready to talk
• The Southwest’s best UAV companies
• Regional research updates on UAS technology and deployment strategies
• End-user and prospective client feedback
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• U.S. Department of Customs and Border Protection
• Region’s commitments and plans for UAS
The event will also feature presentations on the future use of UAVs for border protection and highlight stories of first time achievements for the industry, such as performing night flights or flying over crowds.
The agenda can be viewed at http://www.arizonauassummit.com/ema/DisplayPage.aspx?pageId=Home