According to a report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) titled, “Dissolved Oxygen Sensors Market• Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018•2026”, the global dissolved oxygen sensors market was valued at $412.1 Million in 2017 and is projected to expand to $786.4 Million at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.36% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Need for minimized installation and maintenance time along with the growing importance of environmental monitoring are primary factors expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Due to deforestation and construction that have led to global climate change and degradation of the environment, various government and private institutions are undertaking environmental management, which also comprises monitoring of water quality. Dissolved oxygen sensors, including optical and electrochemical sensors are being used frequently to monitor the condition of water bodies, including streams, lakes, rivers, and estuaries.
- Sensor bleaching from constant light exposure can hamper the dissolved oxygen sensors market.
- Optical type dissolved oxygen sensor segment is expected to hold significant market share during the forecast period.
- Dissolved oxygen sensors market in Asia Pacific expanding at a rapid pace.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period.
- Players in the market such as Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., and Hach Company are likely to lead the dissolved oxygen sensors market.
For more details, request a sample of the “Dissolved Oxygen Sensors Market” report.