According to MarketsandMarkets’ report "Digital Instrument Cluster Market for Automotive by Display Type, Display Size, Embedded Technology, Electric Vehicle Type, Vehicle Type, and Region - Global Forecast to 2025", the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.15% during the forecast period, from $1.62 Billion in 2017 to $6.60 Billion by 2025. The digital instrument cluster market is primarily driven by the increasing sales of electric vehicles and luxury vehicles globally. Increasing demand for safety, convenience, and comfort is also expected to boost the digital instrument cluster market.
- 9-11-inch display size to be the largest segment of the Digital Instrument Cluster Market owing to the increasing demand for aesthetics and advanced features in the instrument cluster
- Passenger car to be the largest segment in the digital instrument cluster market
- Battery electric vehicle to be the largest market in the electric vehicle digital instrument cluster market
- TFT-LCD digital instrument cluster is estimated to be the largest digital instrument cluster market, by display type
- The digital instrument cluster market is dominated by a few global players. Some of the key manufacturers operating in the market are Bosch (Germany), Continental (Germany), Visteon (US), Delphi (UK), Denso (Japan), NVIDIA (US), Nippon Seiki (Japan), Panasonic (Japan), Magneti Marelli (Italy), and IAC Group (Luxembourg) to name a few.
If you thirst for more report details, you can browse 76 market data tables and 65 figures spread through 166 pages and an in-depth TOC on "Digital Instrument Cluster Market for Automotive - Global Forecast to 2025"
Email: [email protected]