MarketsandMarkets’ report, “Transparent Display Market by Product (HUD, HMD, Digital Signage, Smart Appliance), Vertical (Retail & Hospitality, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation), Display Size, Resolution, Technology, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023”, sees the market growing from $408 million in 2018 to $2,591 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 44.7%. Growth is driven by factors such as growing demand for LCD based transparent displays for verticals and increasing use of transparent displays for HMD and HUD products. High growth for OLED-based transparent display devices and high adoption of transparent displays for digital signage products are expected to provide huge growth opportunities.
- Market for HMD products to grow at the highest CAGR during 2018-2023
- Small and medium-sized displays expected to grow at the highest CAGR during 2018-2023
- OLED display technology to grow at the highest CAGR during 2018-2023
- Growing demand for technologically advanced devices will boost the demand for transparent displays in North America during the forecast period
- Key players in the market include Planar Systems (US), Pro Display (UK), Crystal Display System (UK), LG Electronics (South Korea), Panasonics (Japan), BenQ (Taiwan), ClearLED (US), Kent Optronics (US), NEC Display Solutions (Japan), and Universal Display Corporation (US).
Need further enlightenment? Request a sample of the “Transparent Display Market” report.