Battelle unveils its counter-UAS devices: a large unmanned underwater vehicle, an active, in-flight ice protection system, and expertly engineered armored vehicles. These include:
- DroneDefender (pictured): A unique counter UAS system that effectively jams the signal of threatening drones, bringing them to a stop. More than 200 units have been procured by the Department of Defense, the Department of the Homeland Security and international partners.
- Proteus™: Experience what it’s like to be under water in this large dual-mode submersible vehicle with a virtual reality headset experience. The vehicle has completed well over a thousand hours of manned and autonomous missions with unique payloads in the waters around Panama City, Florida.
- HeatCoat™: See the revolutionary anti-icing and de-icing system that can address some of SOCOM’s most pressing requirements. The system uses carbon nanotube technology to extend mission envelope, improve safety and performance.
- SeeByte: As aBattelle subsidiary, SeeByte, provides militaries and Special Forces with the most advanced software solutions to enhance the capabilities of underwater sensors, vehicles and systems.
- Non-Standard Commercial Vehicle (NSCV): See the vehicles Battelle has been building for Special Operations Forces under a $170 million contract awarded last year.
For more information, visit http://www.battelle.org