A quick, practical introduction to deep learning techniques for vision
Sensors subscribers— take 10% off registration with promo code, CNN16-SMW
Learn what convolutional neural networks (CNNs) are, how they are used for vision, and how to create, train, and deploy them with the Caffe framework. Caffe powers academic research projects, startup prototypes, and even large-scale industrial applications in vision, speech, and multimedia.
In the hands-on labs you will:
- Run inference with off-the-shelf deep networks
- Define, train, and test networks
- Fine-tune a network to a new task and data
- Use Caffe's extensive Python interface
This unique tutorial will be presented by the primary Caffe developers from the Berkeley Vision and Learning Center. See details, including bios of the presenters and a detailed outline. This is a great opportunity to learn about this popular technique from the people who created it.
- Date/Time: September 22, 2016 – 9 am to 5 pm (check-in opens at 8 am)
- Location: Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Cost: $795 (Use promo code, CNN16-SMW, for 10% off)