Cortec Corporation’s Laboratory (Lab) has been recertified to ISO/IEC 17025:2005, with a new scope of test protocols. As the only laboratory in our industry that has this accreditation Cortec’s Laboratory stands far above the competitors, maintaining the highest quality standards to supply you with accurate and reliable results.
During the recertification process, the Laboratory Accreditation Bureau put Cortec’s Lab through stringent criteria and procedures examining technical competence and specifically addressing factors relevant to a laboratory’s ability to consistently produce precise, accurate test data.
These criteria include:
• Technical competency of staff
• Validity and appropriateness of the methods
• Traceability of measurements to national standards
• Suitability, calibration and maintenance of test equipment
• Handling of test items
• Quality assurance of testing
To see the full Scope of Accreditation For Cortec Corporation, go to
For more information, visit http://www.cortecvci.com or call 800-426-7832.