Have you ever wondered how to measure LED lighting performance and efficiency correctly? Can you explain the difference between lighting efficacy and efficiency? If you know the answers to these questions—or would like to understand the lighting world better—there are two must-see videos for you.
Columbia Lighting, a Hubbell Lighting brand, is in the middle of a Watch and Win contest that features two informative videos on the basics of lighting efficiency and efficacy. And to encourage broader understanding of LED lighting, the company is putting on a contest that awards you just for participating.
The rules are simple—you watch two quick, educational videos focused on LED efficiency and efficacy, take a short quiz and get entered to win a free $50 iTunes gift card. The contest runs through October 31st and two winners will be announced on November 1st.
• Eligibility for the drawing is based upon full completion of the quiz form with all required information; all quiz questions must be answered correctly to be included in the drawing.
• One entry per person.
• Two winners will be announced November 1, 2014.
• Allow four weeks after announcement for prize delivery to winners.
• Prize will be awarded only to Hubbell or Hubbell Lighting agents, customers and the general public over 18 years of age who accept Terms & Conditions for Participation.
• Hubbell and Hubbell Lighting employees and family members are not eligible to enter the drawing.
For more information on Columbia Lighting’s Watch and Win contest, turn your speaker volume down a bit and go to https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlazeblogger