Teledyne DALSA’s multiline CMOS camera, the Linea M, offers options for monochrome/HDR, color, and multispectral imaging for various high-speed machine vision applications. Based on the latest CMOS sensor technology, the Linea ML cameras deliver images at a maximum line rate up to 300 kHz using the next generation CLHS fiber optic interface. Sequential exposure with independent start and stop integration for each channel allows versatile illumination configurations using the latest LED lighting technologies. When combined with the Xtium2 CLHS series of high-performance frame grabbers, these models address the industry’s most demanding applications with improved detectability. Linea ML cameras will be available by the end of this year.
Built on field-proven technology, the next generation CLHS fiber optic interface provides reliable and high throughput data transmission. Fiber optic cables lower system costs, offer longer cable lengths (up to 300 m), are immune to electromagnetic radiation, and are ideal for industrial environments. Features include:
- High speed of up to 300 kHz line rate in 8k/16k resolutions
- Mono/HDR imaging with single or dual outputs
- Time division multifield imaging in a single scan using sequential exposure
- 3 native colors, RGB plus optional NIR
- Camera Link HS fiber optic interface for high reliability data transmission
- Lower system costs
Visit the Linea product page for more information.