Teledyne e2v enriches its Lince family of image sensors with an 11-Megapixel detector. The Lince11M CMOS image sensor is designed for applications that require 4K resolution at very high shutter speed. The standard sensor combines 4K resolution at 710 fps in an APS-C format.
Lince11M can be used for in-line inspection to increase manufacturing throughput, or with strobed lighting for multispectral imaging or multi field (bright field, dark field, backlight) imaging, and serve as an alternative to line scan sensors to improve defect classification where uniform image sharpness across all directions is critical.
Additionally, the sensor takes advantage of the APS-C format and is compatible with standard optics. Its 4K resolution allows users to reduce the number of cameras, helping to lower the total cost of ownership. The 11M serves as the higher resolution member to the Lince family of high-speed CMOS image sensors offering resolutions of 1.3 MP, 5 MP and 6 MP.
- Global shutter CMOS pixel (6μm x 6μm)
- APS-C optical format in 4K resolution
- 700fps in 4K resolution, 1400fps in full HD resolution
- Large Full Well Capacity to maximize SNR in shot noise limited application
- High peak Quantum efficiency of 60% QE