Teledyne DALSA’s Linea HS charge-domain CMOS TDI camera is based on a multi-array TDI sensor architecture. The 16k camera offers a 300-kHz line rate or 5 Gpixels/s data throughput for high-performance imaging applications such as flat panel display, PCB and wafer inspection, gene sequencing, digital pathology, and web inspection.
The Linea HS family offers capabilities for monochrome/HDR, multifield, and super resolution imaging in light-starved conditions. For the monochrome model, the sensor has two arrays. The main array has 128 stages, while the secondary array has 64 stages. The sensor offers the best detectability, with a much lower noise equivalent exposure, and improved MTF when compared with existing CCD TDI devices. Features such as active pixel-assisted alignment helps end-users to precisely align samples under inspection.
- Speeds up to 300 kHz line rate in 16k/8k resolutions, or 5 Gpixels/s
- Mono/HDR imaging with single or dual outputs
- Very low noise and high sensitivity
- Active pixel assisted alignment
- Camera Link HS fiber optic interface for high reliability and long cable data transmission
For greater illumination, visit the Linea HS product page.