CE Week, June 20-21 will be New York City’s largest consumer electronics (CE) and technology event. In the quest to make all things digital, topics covered during the event will include:
- IoT: What's in it for Me?
- Robots: From Roomba to Rosie
- Smart Homes: Opening Doors to Connected Product Suites
- A Glance at the Future: Smartwatches and Wearables Target the Mainstream
- Ready, Willing but Not Cable: How Broadband is Defining Home Entertainment
- Getting There from Here: Personal Electric Transportation and the Urban Commute
- Driving to the Future: Cars Are Doing It for Themselves
- Other session topics include 5G, smartphones, digital health, and retail.
CE Week will take place at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, June 20-21, 2018. If you can’t find it in New York, you don’t need it. Checkout CE Week.