Molex is offering a comprehensive portfolio of 112 Gbps cabling solutions employing technologies essential for meeting future speed demands and expanding capacity. In data centers and telecom infrastructure, 56 Gb/s and 112 Gb/s PAM-4 speeds are some of the latest developments in serial data signal formats. Implementation of high data rate protocols requires a clean channel with low signal-to-noise ratios.
Molex unveils a portfolio of five different solutions that can reach speeds up to 112 Gb/s. These include:
- Quad Small Form Factor Pluggable Double Density (QSFP-DD) System
- BiPass I/O and Backplane Cable Assemblies
- NearStack High-Speed Connector System and Cable Jumper Assemblies
- Mirror Mezz High-Speed System
- Impulse Backplane Connector and Cabling System
Molex will be demonstrating these technologies at DesignCon 2019 in booth 631, January 30 to 31. To learn more, visit the Molex product page.