As per a research study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the brain monitoring systems market is projected to expand to $3.5 billion by end of 2019. Factors including government funding for development of advanced medical devices and favorable healthcare reimbursements are key sales influencers.
- Rising prevalence of brain aneurysm and chronic brain injuries have necessitated adoption of brain monitoring systems expediting early and effective treatment.
- Demand for brain monitoring systems significantly took off in parallel with convergence of technology and healthcare, which translated into a massive influx of advanced medical devices with high functionality.
- EEG machines to gain significant momentum as widely-preferred brain monitoring systems, with revenues estimated to surpass US$ 1.5 Bn in 2019. Focus on delivering effective treatment via early detection of abnormalities have led the adoption of EEG machines.
- Brain monitoring systems continue to witness significant demand from Hospitals (ICUS and adult care), with revenue expected to cross $1 billion in 2019.
- Penetration of IoT in the medical devices and systems landscape shows no signs of abating, evolving as a promising breakthrough that could result in connected ecosystems for brain monitoring devices with enhanced functionalities.
- The transition toward miniaturized and portable models is gaining swift momentum in the brain monitoring systems landscape, as patients actively seek advanced devices with new modalities.
Need more information? Then request a sample report.
Future Market Insights