Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (TAEC) offers the TC35679IFTG chip that is compliant with the Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) core specification 4.2 – including support for a secure connection, LE privacy features and extended packet length. The device is suitable for use in harsh automotive environments and extended temperature ranges. A mixed-signal device, it integrates both analog RF and baseband digital parts within a 40-pin, 6 mm x 6 mm x 1 mm QFN ‘wettable flank’ package with a pin pitch of 0.5 mm.
- Bluetooth Host Control Interface (HCI) functions alongside low energy GATT profile functions
- Based on an ARM Cortex-M0 processor
- 384 kB of mask ROM
- 192 kB of RAM
- A 26-MHz clock oscillator and a 32.768-kHz sleep clock
- 17 General Purpose IO (GPIO) lines
- Multiple communications options including SPI, I2C, and a two-channel UART
- Supply voltage range from 1.8V to 3.6V
- Operating range of -40˚C to 105˚C for input voltages from 2.7V to 3.6V and a range of -40˚C to 85˚C for 1.8V to 3.6V input voltages
Ready to drive? Learn more now.