Partnering with Foxconn International Holding and recruiting Leo Messi as its brand ambassador, SIRIN LABS launches FINNEY, described as the market’s first blockchain smartphone. Said to be ultra-secure, the blockchain smartphone runs the company’s unique operating system, dubbed SIRIN OS.
According to its maker, FINNEY will offer its users a true mobile blockchain experience. It includes an embedded cold storage crypto wallet, combined with state of the art mobile technology and design. SIRIN LABS is also looking for strategic OEMs to implement SIRIN OS in additional consumer devices.
SIRIN OS is detailed as an infrastructure platform for secure mobile transactions to enable blockchain functionality within a mobile environment. A Google-certified modification of Android, the OS is designed to overcome the innate security challenges associated with the usage and storage of cryptocurrency on mobile devices. SIRIN OS enables the unique functionality of FINNEY including the cold storage crypto wallet and the native crypto wallet application, a behavioral machine learning based multi-layered cybersecurity suite, the Token Conversion Service (TCS) and embedded dCENTER. Here’s more about the unique features of the SIRIN OS:
The embedded cold storage wallet’s purpose is to protect the user’s private keys (for multiple blockchains) and to securely generate transactions to aid crypto users through:
- A Full separate hardware from the device hardware
- Protecting your private key /credential and sensitive Action protected
- Generation and signage of secure blockchain transactions
- Connecting to an internet-enabled native wallet application only when a user-initiated transaction is made
- Firewall Embedded Rules engine
Additionally, FINNEY is an ultra-secure handset with machine learning based Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) that is integrated from kernel to the application level and offers:
- Online and offline on-device cyber threat detection
- Protection from Network attacks
- Host-based attacks
- Unsecure device definitions
Price for the FINNEY is $999. For more details, visit SIRIN LABS.