If $5.47 billion is the exact dollar figure of the market you want to be in, then forget Green Acres, the battery-monitoring system market is the place for you. In a special research report, ReportsnReports.com forecasts the Battery Monitoring System Market to reach $5.47 billion by 2022 from $2.37 billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 18.23% during (2017-2022). The research company claims the market is driven by the need to prevent unplanned outages, increasing demand for electric vehicles, improved operational efficiency of batteries, increasing renewable power generation and the growing use of battery monitoring systems in data center applications.
- The leading players in the battery monitoring system market include NDSL (UK), Texas Instruments (US), Power Shield (New Zealand), Battery DAQ (US), Canara (US), and Eagle Eye (US).
- North America is expected to be the largest battery monitoring system market in 2017 followed by Asia Pacific and Europe.
- The hardware segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing battery monitoring system market by component, from 2017 to 2022.
- The wired segment is expected to dominate the Battery Monitoring System Market from 2017 to 2022.
- The market is analyzed with respect to five regions: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America.
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the global battery monitoring system market by component, type, battery type, end-user, and region. It also offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market.
If battery monitoring has you all charged up and you want more data, you can browse the report and its TOC, or cut to the chase and order a copy of "Battery Monitoring System Market by Component (Hardware, Software), Type (Wired, Wireless), Battery Type (Lithium-Ion Based, Lead-Acid), End-User (Telecommunications, Automotive, Energy, Industries), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022", or call 1-888-391-5441, or email requests to [email protected].