A BIS Research market intelligence report titled “Global Automotive Intelligent Lighting Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023” indicates that the automotive intelligent lighting market was estimated at $9.40 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach $15.08 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 8.44%, during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The researchers claim that growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for active safety features such as adaptive lighting. Also, the demand for comfort and luxury and stringent government rules and regulation regarding driver safety are expected to drive the global market.
Report answers the following questions:
- What is automotive intelligent lighting?
- How big is the automotive intelligent lighting (adaptive headlight and intelligent ambient lighting) market in terms of revenue and what is the expected CAGR for the market during 2018-2023?
- What is the revenue generated by different technologies such as halogen, xenon, and LED?
- What is the revenue generated by different vehicle types such as two-wheelers, passenger cars, and commercial vehicle?
- What is the revenue generated by the different end-market such as original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket?
- What is the revenue generated by different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What are the major technological trends, which would affect the market ecosystem?
- Which are the key companies operating in the automotive intelligent lighting market?
- Which global factors are likely to impact the automotive intelligent lighting market?
- What are the key market strategies adopted by the automotive intelligent lighting market players?
For more details, browse the “Global Automotive Intelligent Lighting Market” report.