Keysight Technologies’ cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) and advanced automotive Ethernet solution address evolving industry standards and ensure interoperability among components. Vehicle-to-everything communication refers to a car's communication system, in which information from sensors, and other sources, travel through high-bandwidth, low-latency, high-reliability links, paving the way to fully autonomous driving. C-V2X communicates to a cellular network for cloud-based services like navigation and infotainment and uses a direct link to connect vehicles to everything, including each other (V2V), to pedestrians (V2P), to infrastructure (V2I), and to the network (V2N).
Reportedly, one of the biggest test challenges for C-V2X is keeping up with the latest standard, requiring a test solution that is always up-to-date with the latest evolution of the C-V2X requirements, including future releases that involve 5G new radio (5G NR). The C-V2X Toolset can track the evolving C-V2X standard in terms of radio frequency, protocol, and application-layer testing. Its future proof 5G NR V2X platform based on 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), Release 16 specifications, protects investments and accelerates deployment of new technologies to enable advanced safety features. The toolset features:
- Compliance with the 3GPP, Release 14specifications
- An intuitive user interface to simplifyC-V2X measurements (protocol and radio frequency)
- A global navigation satellite system(GNSS) emulator to generate signals for realistic GNSS
- A 5G NR measurement platform to protect initial investments and accelerate deployment of the new technologies that will enable advanced safety features
- A foundation for C-V2X conformance test
For greater insights and revelations, checkout Keysight’s automotive test solutions.