A market-research report from Transparency Market Research sees the global automotive camera market achieving a strong CAGR from 2017 to 2026. The company forecasts the automotive camera to snag a worth of $4,800 Million by the end of 2026. They claim key players of automotive cameras are utilizing the popularity of wide angle lenses. Various OEMs have been consistently researching the safety solutions which are able to detect the blind spot. Camera module producers and OEMs are foreseen to work together and grow their ventures to improve upon the new technologies with respect to automotive cameras.
- Automotive camera market players are Robert Bosch GmbH, Media Data Systems Pte Ltd., Delphi Automotive LLP, KYOCERA Corporation, Valeo Inc., Transcend Information Inc., Continental AG, Ficosa International S.A., Qrontech Co. Ltd., Ambarella, and Autoliv Inc.
- Compact Passenger Vehicle Segment to Lead Automotive Camera Market
- Nations in Asia-Pacific, for example, India, South Korea, and China, are encountering quick development in industrialization, combined with propelled production of automobiles
- Increased Demand for Sensing Camera for ADAS to Augment Growth in Future
- Surging requirement for cameras, for example, digital camera, thermal camera, and infrared camera in business vehicles is additionally estimated to increase development of the automotive camera market.
For more stats and details, request a sample of the report.
Transparency Market Research