According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for automotive cabin air quality sensors should snag $892,950.7 by the end of 2028. According to the research company, escalating levels of air pollution, deteriorating air quality within automotive, and growing passenger awareness regarding safety, comfort, and overall in-car wellbeing has resulted in accelerated global adoption of automotive cabin air quality sensors. In addition to growing awareness, concerns regarding reduction of CO2 and particulate matters coupled with stringent government regulations are the primary drivers shaping the global automotive cabin air quality sensors market over the forecast period of 2018-2028.
FMI’s recently published intelligence projects stellar growth prospects for the global automotive cabin air quality sensors market at an estimated CAGR of 13.8% over the 10-year forecast period. Although, FMI predicts an exceptional market performance in terms of annual growth, the adoption of automotive cabin air quality sensors in terms of value, is projected to be extremely low, owing to some restraining factors being grey market presence, low replacement rate, commuters moving towards public transport, and lack of resources and technological awareness.
- Worldwide Efforts to Curb Emission & Particulate Matters Would Lift Up Automotive Cabin Air Quality Sensors Endorsements
- Developing Countries to Create Growth Opportunities for Further Investments & Market Revenue
- Automotive Cabin Air Quality Sensors Market Changing Consumer Preferences & Government Regulations for Enhancing In-car Air Quality Creating Huge Demand
- Technological Innovations & Advancements to Add Mobility to Automotive Cabin Air Quality Sensors Market
- Key players, compelled by advancements in automation and research, are developing advanced sensor features to better equip commuters, and further accelerate the adoption automotive cabin air quality sensors. Technologies, such as SIFT-MS (Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry), which enables real-time detection of VOCs are gaining traction in the global automotive cabin air quality sensors market.
- Economical sensor-integrated HVAC systems that are benefiting from advanced cabin comfort technologies-equipped with avant-garde detection features, are slated to create lucrative research and development opportunities in automotive cabin air quality sensors market.
Need to breathe easier with more info? Then request a sample report with table of contents and figures.
Future Market Insights (FMI)
Valley Cottage, NY
UK: + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790