CENTENNIAL, CO --- Arrow Electronics, Inc. launches a new IT channel program in North America that is providing both existing and new channel solution providers and systems integrators with greater opportunities around end-to-end internet of things (IoT) solutions. Through its new Things Evolved: IoT Innovator Program, Arrow is helping its traditional value-added resellers (VARs) successfully move into the industrial technology and automation market by expanding its offerings of IoT-centric products, services and solutions.
In addition, Arrow is bringing new, specialized solution-providers and systems-integrators that are already established in industrial technology and automation into its expanding IoT ecosystem. This will help Arrow’s original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and enterprise end-customers solve any IoT challenge.
Program participants will also benefit from Arrow’s IoT lead-generation and marketing expertise to help identify profitable new business opportunities, and from access to proprietary Arrow IoT resources and assets, including:
• Pre-vetted IoT solution stacks around sensors, gateways, connectivity, cloud, data analytics, security, managed services and even end-of-life device disposition.
• Expert design engineering support, including collaborative online e-tools, and one of the world’s largest online databases of reference designs and component information.
• Multiple specialty gateway suppliers through Arrow’s intelligent systems business for purpose-built IoT solutions.
• The Arrow Connect™ and Arrow Insight™ platforms to help test and validate IoT solutions.
• Award-winning global supply chain services and customized logistics support.
Channel solution providers are already benefiting from Arrow’s Things Evolved program. EDI Electronic Services, for example, is finding value in Arrow’s IoT ecosystem and data analytics capabilities.
Element Blue is also part of Arrow’s growing IoT ecosystem, and is finding value in Arrow’s end-to-end expertise and business development offerings.
Element Blue Managing Partner and CEO Steven Gerhardt notes, “We’re focusing on opportunities in environmental monitoring and precision agricultural in 2017, as well as on adjacent opportunities across the industries we serve. There are certain architectures, engineering challenges and embedded systems that we’re just not as familiar with, and the team from Arrow is able to provide us with that expertise almost immediately. And, it’s not just technology—on the business development front, Arrow has introduced us to collaboration and marketing opportunities and helped us put those pieces together faster and more cost-effectively than we could have without them.”
VARs, MSPs, solution providers, systems integrators and others interested in learning more about Arrow’s Things Evolved: IoT Innovator Program, visit http://www.arrow.com