HOUSTON, TX --- Reliant has introduced a new offering in its home security product line with the launch of the Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera. The sleek, interactive technology is part of Reliant’s growing suite of residential solutions, designed to give customers convenient and secure control while at home and on the go, all from the palm of your hand.
The Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera has an integrated camera, passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker. The doorbell can:
• Securely unlock/lock a Wi-Fi-enabled door lock from the Reliant Connect app when a doorbell notification is received;
• Automatically record or show live video on the app when the doorbell is pressed or motion detected;
• Host two-way audio through the doorbell and app;
• Send alerts to multiple users when motion sensors activate, even if the doorbell isn’t pressed;
• Activate Reliant Connect-enabled lighting to turn on if motion is detected;
• Set to silent mode to turn off the doorbell chime;
• Operate during dark with full-color night vision.
In addition to the Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera, Reliant offers customers more home automation solutions, including:
• 24/7 monitoring access and professional installation;
• Window and door sensors;
• Reliant smart thermostats;
• Wireless door locks;
• Smart plugs;
• Indoor/outdoor cameras.
For more information, visit https://www.reliant.com