According to Research Solution Insights (RSI), the increasing usage and prominence of wireless sensors paves the ground for the global aircraft sensors market. Manufacturers are engaged in the development of wireless sensors and the demand is amplified with the augmented deployment of structural health monitoring systems that employ internet-of-things (IOT) technologies in aircrafts. The researchers claim the market for global aircraft sensors is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2017 to 2024 with the market value rising to $2.7 Billion by 2024 from $1.9 Billion in 2017.
- Commercial segment wins race against other applications with greater revenue earnings.
- North America listed among most lucrative regions while reaping largest share, expanding at a CAGR of 7%.
- Rising at a CAGR of 6.2% over the course of the forecast period, Europe could be another attractive region of the international aircraft sensors market.
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA) is expected to showcase its presence in the market while bagging in a $0.3 Billion by 2024 end.
- The key players operating in the global aircraft sensors market are the Honeywell International, Inc., Zodiac Aerospace SA, AMETEK, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, General Atomics Corporation, TE Connectivity Ltd., Aerospace Systems, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Safran SA, and Meggitt plc.
For more details, request a sample report.
Research Solution Insights (RSI)