According to Future Market Insights agricultural robots, also called agbots, are proliferating on a grand scale globally. These vegetable-growing, green-leaf picking machinations with a mind of their own are designed to reduce human resources in agriculture. They are said to offer better precision, more comprehensive weed control, and error free working of fields.
- Replacement of farmer’s effort with smart robots is the major driver propelling the growth of the market.
- Emerging nations such as India and China focus on launching smart farmer projects, which is anticipated to create huge industry expansion opportunity in the nearer future.
- High initial investment and skilled staff for accessing the robot are the two factors coupled together to challenge the growth of the agriculture robotics market in recent years.
- Global agriculture robotics market can be divided into four segments: Product Type, Application, Offering and Region.
- Major segments of Agriculture Robotics Market based on the Product Type include: Driverless Tractors, Milking Robots, UAVs, Automated Harvesting Machine
- Major segments of Agriculture Robotics Market based on the Application include: Field Farming, Diary Management, Indoor farming, and Horticulture
- Major segments of Agriculture Robotics Market based on the Offering include: Hardware – Automated & Control System
- Sensor & Monitoring Device and Software Service
- North America is expected to witness largest market growth regarding revenue.
- Asia-Pacific countries such as China, India are estimated to capture fastest market growth.
- Players associated with agriculture robot market includes AGCO Corporation, Agribotix LLC, AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc, Autonomous Tractor LLC, Blue River Technology Inc., AutoProbe Technologies LLC, BouMatic Robotics BV, Deere & Company, Harvest Automation Inc., Precision Hawk, Yamaha Motor Corporation, and GoPro, Inc.
For more details, download a sample of FMI’s report.
Future Market Insights (FMI)
Valley Cottage, NY